WELCOME !

Welcome friends, old and new, known and unknown! It has been my desire to share with you how the Lord is working in my life as I serve the Lord on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. There is an old black and white movie called The African Queen. It is about a boat that travels down river. This blog is not about a boat. It is however, about my travels on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. By the way, did you know that my name means queen. For many years I have been burdened for souls in Africa. That is why some of my friends call me African Queen.



Saturday, July 16, 2011

WY #8 Friday VBS

The children's song goes - "God is so good, God is so good, God is so good, He's so good to me". God is good!!!! Tonight was our last night of VBS. Most of the children came back again and this time brought thier parents. Some of the parents followed the children through thier evening activities, while others stayed in the auditorium to listen to each of the Bible lessons.

We were all blessed to have one last night with the kids.

Michele was able to lead a little boy to the Lord!

During the closing part of the night, each class went up to share verses and songs about what they learned.

The best part of the night was to see the face of the little girl when she won the prize for bringing the most visitors.

No comments: