WELCOME !

Welcome friends, old and new, known and unknown! It has been my desire to share with you how the Lord is working in my life as I serve the Lord on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. There is an old black and white movie called The African Queen. It is about a boat that travels down river. This blog is not about a boat. It is however, about my travels on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. By the way, did you know that my name means queen. For many years I have been burdened for souls in Africa. That is why some of my friends call me African Queen.



Friday, June 1, 2012

Packing to go


Why have I not been writing more frequently?

For the last few months I have been packing in my spare time.

Because the packing piles are piling up!


Why don't I have time to update you anymore?

The day before we started yardsale my South African Visa arrived- Hooray!

Because I have had yard sale from sun-up to sun-down the last two weeks.

The yard sale crew being silly and all dressed up with yard sale items after the first week.
We were very tired!

When will I be leaving for South Africa?

My dad building the shipping crates.
 My flight to South Africa leaves on June 12th
(only 11 days left)!

This guy was trying to crawl into my shipping crates
(sorry, but I had to kill him).
 Satan, like this snake has reared his ugly head during this busy time of packing, paperwork, 
and all of the "last" events I get to do with family and friends before I leave. 
 Everyday we draw on God's power to get everything accomplished.

Shipping containers and packing stuff.

Now I have to figure out how to get all of this-

- into these!