WELCOME !

Welcome friends, old and new, known and unknown! It has been my desire to share with you how the Lord is working in my life as I serve the Lord on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. There is an old black and white movie called The African Queen. It is about a boat that travels down river. This blog is not about a boat. It is however, about my travels on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. By the way, did you know that my name means queen. For many years I have been burdened for souls in Africa. That is why some of my friends call me African Queen.



Monday, October 17, 2011

A Blessed Sunday

This Sunday, I had the opportunity to visit a new church with my family. When you go to visit a new church you never know what you will find. We were blessed to find a church that takes a Biblical stand like our home church does. Psalm 133:1 "Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Our fellowship with the Pastor and his family was sweet. The added blessing was that the pastor asked me to send him my mission information in hopes that they can schedule me for a meeting. The Lord certainly blessed our Sunday. The following pictures are some of the things that we saw on our way home.

No comments: