WELCOME !

Welcome friends, old and new, known and unknown! It has been my desire to share with you how the Lord is working in my life as I serve the Lord on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. There is an old black and white movie called The African Queen. It is about a boat that travels down river. This blog is not about a boat. It is however, about my travels on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. By the way, did you know that my name means queen. For many years I have been burdened for souls in Africa. That is why some of my friends call me African Queen.



Tuesday, April 26, 2011

HE IS ALIVE!

John 11:25 "Jesus said unto her, I am the Resurrection, and the Life: he that believeth in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:"

Let us give praise to God for sending His only Son to die for us that we might live for Him! Praise the Lord, we get to celebrate and share with others everyday that - "He is risen"! Is He alive in you today? I am constantly reminded by the Lord to take advantage of each day I get to live for Him. His Word is also alive and because of that speaks to us everyday in every situation. Thank you Lord for ALL you have done for me. Please use me, as I live for Your glory.

No comments: