WELCOME !

Welcome friends, old and new, known and unknown! It has been my desire to share with you how the Lord is working in my life as I serve the Lord on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. There is an old black and white movie called The African Queen. It is about a boat that travels down river. This blog is not about a boat. It is however, about my travels on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. By the way, did you know that my name means queen. For many years I have been burdened for souls in Africa. That is why some of my friends call me African Queen.



Sunday, December 23, 2012

Quick update

Dear Friends,
 
I know that you anxiously await new posts.  Please know that there are so many things I want to share with you.  The Lord has truly been at work.  Along with ministry, also comes trials.  So, even with the stress of caring for people and the different things a missionary faces on a foreign field, God has and always will remain faithful.

Yes, I have been busy, but I also do not have fast enough internet at my home to keep you updated more often.  Please make that a matter of prayer.  But, also know, that even though you are not hearing from me as frequently as you would like, God ALWAYS hears our prayers.  I pray for each of you and hope that as you pray for me, the Lord will show you how He is specifically answering them.

In His Service,
Gina Frey