WELCOME !

Welcome friends, old and new, known and unknown! It has been my desire to share with you how the Lord is working in my life as I serve the Lord on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. There is an old black and white movie called The African Queen. It is about a boat that travels down river. This blog is not about a boat. It is however, about my travels on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. By the way, did you know that my name means queen. For many years I have been burdened for souls in Africa. That is why some of my friends call me African Queen.



Monday, June 27, 2016

Lost and Found: the Search for Truth

We look forward to having a chance 
to have special Bible Clubs 
to share the Gospel with the children of Kabwe.

During the month of June, 
God brought 2 young ladies from the States
 to help us with our school and church ministries.
It is always a blessing to have more help.
So we decided it was the perfect opportunity to have
3 weeks of special Saturday Bible Clubs.

The American gals listening to memory verses
Boys working on learning their Bible memory verse 

A few of our Teens helped in this ministry

Our theme this time was -
Lost and Found: the Search for Truth


We took turns teaching.


Every week a different Bible teacher,
memory verse teacher, 
song leader,...
I am teaching the missionary story.
...new group games,
fun review games,
and missionary story.

Group Game Time
During those three weeks we had 
an average of 75 children in attendance.
We praise the Lord for the faithful Sunday School children who attended 
and for the visitors that they brought.
The Gospel seed has been planted and watered 
and now we wait on God for the increase.  

I have to say that I have seen wonderful continuous growth
 in the children who are faithful to our church.
Praise the Lord and thanks for praying!


No comments: