WELCOME !

Welcome friends, old and new, known and unknown! It has been my desire to share with you how the Lord is working in my life as I serve the Lord on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. There is an old black and white movie called The African Queen. It is about a boat that travels down river. This blog is not about a boat. It is however, about my travels on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. By the way, did you know that my name means queen. For many years I have been burdened for souls in Africa. That is why some of my friends call me African Queen.



Monday, October 20, 2014

Life Lessons from Farm Living: Introduction


The other week, some of my friends asked me to watch over their farm
 while they got away for a few days.


I counted it a privledge to be asked. 
Also, I was needing a little retreat from home life & traveling life.



As they say in Green Acres, "Farm Livin is the Life for ME!"


I do enjoy the life on a farm.
Yes, it is very hard & tiresome work, but it also has its rewards.


In Zambia I will be living on a farm, so this was the perfect chance
 to get back in the swing of things in preparation to go.


During those few short days of watching over the farm,
some of the animals made me love them more while others tried my patience.


As I sat on the porch just to take a breath in the quietness, 
I thought of all of the "life lessons" I had learned while having this experience.



In the next few posts, I will share with you some 
"Life Lessons from Farm Living".





No comments: