WELCOME !

Welcome friends, old and new, known and unknown! It has been my desire to share with you how the Lord is working in my life as I serve the Lord on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. There is an old black and white movie called The African Queen. It is about a boat that travels down river. This blog is not about a boat. It is however, about my travels on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. By the way, did you know that my name means queen. For many years I have been burdened for souls in Africa. That is why some of my friends call me African Queen.



Wednesday, December 10, 2014

So.... maybe you have been wondering what I have been up to.
Here are a few pictures to show you 
a few of the different things I have been doing.

Sunday AM & PM Services, as well as, Thursday evening service

Leading the songs and doing a game in Junior Church

We usually have over 25 girls and over 30 boys.

I have been teaching Sunday School class for the last few weeks as a replacement for the regular teacher.
There are usually between 125-175 or more children in this class.
I have also shared some wonderful meals and times of fellowship with a number of families from our church.

Learning more of our local area.

Explored a little of the shops in town around the church.


 Last week, while getting some copies made at a shop in town, 
I spoke to the lady about the Lord and invited her out to church.  
I was delighted to see that she came on Sunday for the Morning Worship service!

Continue praying for the people of Kabwe!


No comments: