WELCOME !

Welcome friends, old and new, known and unknown! It has been my desire to share with you how the Lord is working in my life as I serve the Lord on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. There is an old black and white movie called The African Queen. It is about a boat that travels down river. This blog is not about a boat. It is however, about my travels on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. By the way, did you know that my name means queen. For many years I have been burdened for souls in Africa. That is why some of my friends call me African Queen.



Wednesday, June 22, 2011

VBS: Wakefield, Pa - Day #3

Today, our attendance was around 50 kids - Praise the Lord!
You could tell it is the third day because of the excitement in the air.
Our theme today: Jesus Christ is the Victor (over sickness & disease, nature, and death).

It was great to see the faithful smiling faces of the kids!

.
I was also delighted to spend some time with some young ladies that I am praying will be saved this week
Please continue to pray for~
~our strength for the rest of the week,
~the salvation of the children who attend
~especially for Friday night (Every parent is invited to come for the second half of the night).
~salvation and faithful church attendance of the families

No comments: