WELCOME !

Welcome friends, old and new, known and unknown! It has been my desire to share with you how the Lord is working in my life as I serve the Lord on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. There is an old black and white movie called The African Queen. It is about a boat that travels down river. This blog is not about a boat. It is however, about my travels on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. By the way, did you know that my name means queen. For many years I have been burdened for souls in Africa. That is why some of my friends call me African Queen.



Thursday, June 30, 2011

MZBC Church Camp : Tuesday - Thursday

Wow, I can't believe the week is going by so fast. to update you on what has happened so far this week -
At around 1am tuesday morning one of the girls from my cabin made assurance of her salvation. This is very exciting to me because she is a young lady that I love like a sister and have been working with for a while. Please continue to pray each of the young people. They have "giants" of sin that they are asking the Lord to help them gain victory over.

Our chapels have been excellant.

We have had great team competition.

I even won a lasso competition against other lady.

Tonight, is a big night spiritually. Please continue to pray for the campers and for wisdom & direction for the counselors.

No comments: