WELCOME !

Welcome friends, old and new, known and unknown! It has been my desire to share with you how the Lord is working in my life as I serve the Lord on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. There is an old black and white movie called The African Queen. It is about a boat that travels down river. This blog is not about a boat. It is however, about my travels on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. By the way, did you know that my name means queen. For many years I have been burdened for souls in Africa. That is why some of my friends call me African Queen.



Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Going to Zambia!!!

        I am excited to share with you that I will be going to Zambia!!!

          For the last few months, I have spent much time in fasting and prayer, in communication with the Adam Rich family, and in meetings with my pastor and his wife.  The Lord has shown each of us that it is His will for me to join the ministry at Independant Baptist Church in Kabwe, Zambia.

          I greatly appreciate your prayers and support while I was seeking the Lord for direction and also now as I do much preparation to help in a new ministry.  I have posted some new prayer requests to the right and for the next 20 or so days, I will try to post something new about Zambia every day so that you can catch the burden I have for the Zambian people.

 "I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: 
I will guide thee with Mine eye."        ~ Psalm 32:8

No comments: