WELCOME !

Welcome friends, old and new, known and unknown! It has been my desire to share with you how the Lord is working in my life as I serve the Lord on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. There is an old black and white movie called The African Queen. It is about a boat that travels down river. This blog is not about a boat. It is however, about my travels on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. By the way, did you know that my name means queen. For many years I have been burdened for souls in Africa. That is why some of my friends call me African Queen.



Thursday, July 8, 2010

Travel Journal: Day #3

June 11, 2010
Destination: Memphis, TN
Wow, I can't believe how far I have traveled so far. The Lord has truly taken care of me and has gone before me. Today I had a chance to witness to two men from Egypt. After talking to them about where they are from and how they got to the USA, they asked me about myself and I told them about going to South Africa. What a great opprtunity to talk to them about salvation through Christ alone. After finding out that they were fellow believers we discussed the Scriptures. What a blessed time we had.
On the way back to the place I was staying I was also able to talk with a lady from Boston. I asked her about her life and she shared with me and then I was able to share the plan of salvation with her. She did not pray to receive Christ, but she said that she would read the tract I gave her and think on what I said. What a great day!

No comments: