WELCOME !

Welcome friends, old and new, known and unknown! It has been my desire to share with you how the Lord is working in my life as I serve the Lord on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. There is an old black and white movie called The African Queen. It is about a boat that travels down river. This blog is not about a boat. It is however, about my travels on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. By the way, did you know that my name means queen. For many years I have been burdened for souls in Africa. That is why some of my friends call me African Queen.



Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love Is In the Air



Love is literally in the air at my house this week.
One of my favorite things to do is craft something 
out of the supplies I have just lying around.

With Valentines Day being today 
and the girls coming to camp this weekend to learn about 
True Love= Knowing Jesus,
 I decided to make something that would remind us of that Love.

The verse that God has really impressed on my heart lately is the verse below.
1John 4:12 
"No man hath seen God at any time. 
If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, 
and His love is perfected in us."


My love for those around me is far from perfect.  
It is a human love.
God's love is a supernatural love.


His love
breaks all ties,
calms all fears,
gives us boldness when we feel overtaken,
makes us strong when we are weak,
hides our sins in the deepest sea,...
I could go on and on about God's love.


Being single, I do not have anyone who loves me romantically.
God has been everything I ever really needed.
Though I am human and desire a physical love, 
the supernatural and perfect love that God shows to me is the greatest thing that any person could ever have.


He knows the desires of my heart,
my innermost thoughts,
my strengths and my weaknesses,
and yet -
He still loves me more than any other human being ever could.


What love!
How is it exemplified?
By the death of His Only Son 
so that I might be free from the penalty of sin - DEATH!

I John 4:17 shows me that God will perfect my love 
by the way He uses me to glorify Him in this world.
You too can have that 
PERFECT LOVE!

To see instructions on how to make this PERFECT LOVE banner, 
verses, and small hearts click here