WELCOME !

Welcome friends, old and new, known and unknown! It has been my desire to share with you how the Lord is working in my life as I serve the Lord on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. There is an old black and white movie called The African Queen. It is about a boat that travels down river. This blog is not about a boat. It is however, about my travels on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. By the way, did you know that my name means queen. For many years I have been burdened for souls in Africa. That is why some of my friends call me African Queen.



Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Blessed by Growth

2 Peter 3:18 "But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen."

The Lord has blessed me with the priviledge of going to the mission field with 17 years of experience in youth ministry. My first summer job as a teen was serving the Lord at a Christian camp for inner city youth.
The other weekend, I was pleased to spend some time with some of those kids (who are now college age).
It is such a joy to see them laugh together and encourage one another in thier walk with the Lord.
None of these young men and woman are perfect (neither am I), but it is a true joy to see all that the Lord has done and is doing in thier lives.
3 John 1:4 "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth."

No comments: