WELCOME !

Welcome friends, old and new, known and unknown! It has been my desire to share with you how the Lord is working in my life as I serve the Lord on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. There is an old black and white movie called The African Queen. It is about a boat that travels down river. This blog is not about a boat. It is however, about my travels on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. By the way, did you know that my name means queen. For many years I have been burdened for souls in Africa. That is why some of my friends call me African Queen.



Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Godly Foundations

Praise the Lord for Godly foundations. Pastor & Mrs. Starr have been such an encouragement in my life. I am thankful that they helped me build my life on a strong spiritual foundation.
Pastor's life verse is - 2 Tim. 2:2 "And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also." He has taught many men to stand in the gap, but together the Starrs have taught many woman to stand for the truth.
Today, I am thankful that I know where I stand on matters because they have taught me to study God's Word. I can't wait to get to South Africa to teach others also.

No comments: