WELCOME !

Welcome friends, old and new, known and unknown! It has been my desire to share with you how the Lord is working in my life as I serve the Lord on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. There is an old black and white movie called The African Queen. It is about a boat that travels down river. This blog is not about a boat. It is however, about my travels on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. By the way, did you know that my name means queen. For many years I have been burdened for souls in Africa. That is why some of my friends call me African Queen.



Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!
Philippians 1:3 ¶ I thank my God upon every remembrance of you,  
Philemon 1:4 I thank my God, making mention of thee always in my prayers,
 Romans 1:8 ¶ First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.

My dear praying friends,
         On a day like today, how can anyone forget all that our dear Heavenly Father has done for us.  The Bible tells us that He "daily loadeth us with benefits" (Psalm 68:19).  He has given you and me so many things to be thankful for.  I cannot help but praise Him for His provision, protection, and guidance while on the deputation trail.   I am also very thankful for faithful praying people like you.  THANK YOU!  You have been such a blessing and used by God in many ways in my life.  The last verse above, Romans 1:8, is a reflection of having you in my life.  Your faithfulness to God, and in prayer and financial support of me, is and will be known throughout all the world as I serve in the mission field of South Africa.  Let us take every day to give thanks to our wonderful Lord for everything!
In His Service,
Gina A. Frey