WELCOME !

Welcome friends, old and new, known and unknown! It has been my desire to share with you how the Lord is working in my life as I serve the Lord on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. There is an old black and white movie called The African Queen. It is about a boat that travels down river. This blog is not about a boat. It is however, about my travels on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. By the way, did you know that my name means queen. For many years I have been burdened for souls in Africa. That is why some of my friends call me African Queen.



Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Travel Journel: Youth Trip

This week I don't have any meetings scheduled so I have gone along with our youth group to a youth conference in Indiana. Our youth pastor asked me to be one of the van drivers (we take turns), a chaparone, and I am the Dorm Mommy (staying in the dorms/there when the girls need me). I love spending time with them.
Please pray that the Lord will use this trip in each of our lives. Most of our teens are at the age where they have to make some big decisions in thier lives concerning the future- college, job,... I am excited to spend the week with them!

No comments: