WELCOME !

Welcome friends, old and new, known and unknown! It has been my desire to share with you how the Lord is working in my life as I serve the Lord on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. There is an old black and white movie called The African Queen. It is about a boat that travels down river. This blog is not about a boat. It is however, about my travels on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. By the way, did you know that my name means queen. For many years I have been burdened for souls in Africa. That is why some of my friends call me African Queen.



Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Prayer Request

Please pray for my inner ear infection. I have not been able to hear out of my right ear for 3 weeks now. I have tried natural remedies and have also gone to the doctor for antibiotics and other medication. There is still no relief and the pressure in my head hurts quite often. Please pray with me that I would regain my hearing in that ear soon. I do feel that it somewhat impairs my ministry because I cannot hear when someone is talking to me (especially if they are sitting on the right of me or if we are in a crowded room).

No comments: