WELCOME !

Welcome friends, old and new, known and unknown! It has been my desire to share with you how the Lord is working in my life as I serve the Lord on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. There is an old black and white movie called The African Queen. It is about a boat that travels down river. This blog is not about a boat. It is however, about my travels on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. By the way, did you know that my name means queen. For many years I have been burdened for souls in Africa. That is why some of my friends call me African Queen.



Thursday, July 7, 2011

Trip to Wyoming

On Friday morning at 2:30am I will be leaving my house to leave for Wyoming.
Our church is sending a group of us to help a church in Glenrock, Wyoming. We will be attending a teen meeting, teaching and working in VBS, going door-to-door to invite kids, encouraging the church people by fellowshipping with them, and serving in thier Sunday service.

This trip will be from Friday, July 8 - Saturday, July 16.

The best two things about this trip:
1. It is a direct answer to my prayers (I was specifically asking the Lord to allow me to go to another state to help in a church during the weeks in July that I did not have a meeting scheduled)
2. my mom will also be going with the group (it is her first time flying & going on a mission trip)



Please pray for:
~ our health & saftey
~ all luggage to arrive
~ for the Pastor & his wife
~ that kids would get saved, added to the church
~ that the church people would learn how to do VBS & we would be a good testimony and encouragement to them
~ I will be teaching the 4-6th grade class all week, will be singing & playing the flute, and will be sharing my mission presentation with the church and possibly another church.

Thanks for praying!!!

No comments: