WELCOME !

Welcome friends, old and new, known and unknown! It has been my desire to share with you how the Lord is working in my life as I serve the Lord on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. There is an old black and white movie called The African Queen. It is about a boat that travels down river. This blog is not about a boat. It is however, about my travels on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. By the way, did you know that my name means queen. For many years I have been burdened for souls in Africa. That is why some of my friends call me African Queen.



Saturday, July 16, 2011

WY #7 Thursday VBS

Today our group went shopping with some of the church ladies and then out to lunch with a family from the church. We had a great time of fellowship!

After lunch we walked through a pioneer museum

In the evening, during VBS closing time a little boy went up to Anna and asked, "Miss Anna, could I get a Bible?" She came and asked me if I knew if he could get a Bible. I found this as a great opportunity and pulled Warren aside to talk to this little boy. The boy was one that I was praying for during the week. Warren spoke to him until it was time to leave and then got him a Bible. I think he got assurance of his salvation.
Praise the Lord!

No comments: