WELCOME !

Welcome friends, old and new, known and unknown! It has been my desire to share with you how the Lord is working in my life as I serve the Lord on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. There is an old black and white movie called The African Queen. It is about a boat that travels down river. This blog is not about a boat. It is however, about my travels on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. By the way, did you know that my name means queen. For many years I have been burdened for souls in Africa. That is why some of my friends call me African Queen.



Monday, July 11, 2011

WY Day #3

Sunday service, always a blessing!
Today, our team had the priviledge of being a part of the church service here in Glenrock, WY.

Pastor Potter taught an excellant Sunday School message on Knowing the Will of God. After seeking the Lord's will concerning major decisions, including South Africa; I was able to share testimony of how God's way of finding and obeying His will truly brings joy & peace.

Our team was able to sing together as a chior. We also played or sang other special music during Sunday's services.

In the afternoon we all piled onto the bus with many of the other church members and drove around the community handing out popcicles and VBS fliers.
Serving the Lord should always be this fun! Some of the younger girls and I had a great time of fellowship inviting kids to VBS!

After over 10 hrs and up to 16 people cutting at one time, we finally finished cutting out the flannelgraph - HURRAY!!!

No comments: