WELCOME !

Welcome friends, old and new, known and unknown! It has been my desire to share with you how the Lord is working in my life as I serve the Lord on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. There is an old black and white movie called The African Queen. It is about a boat that travels down river. This blog is not about a boat. It is however, about my travels on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. By the way, did you know that my name means queen. For many years I have been burdened for souls in Africa. That is why some of my friends call me African Queen.



Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WY #5 Tuesday VBS

Today we spent the morning in what would become our daily routine.
There were many cleaning jobs to do and everyone easily pitched in to help get the church and other building prepared and cleaned for the day.
The sewing room fills with laughing ladies. Some are very experienced sewers, and others are new sewers.
In the afternoon we invited the pastor's wife and some of the ladies for a tea party.
After fun it was time for VBS.
After VBS it has been our blessing to play games with some of the young people at church.

No comments: