WELCOME !

Welcome friends, old and new, known and unknown! It has been my desire to share with you how the Lord is working in my life as I serve the Lord on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. There is an old black and white movie called The African Queen. It is about a boat that travels down river. This blog is not about a boat. It is however, about my travels on the mission field of Kabwe, Zambia. By the way, did you know that my name means queen. For many years I have been burdened for souls in Africa. That is why some of my friends call me African Queen.



Monday, October 10, 2011

Pray for the Kilmers

Don & Karen Kilmer have been serving the Lord as missionaries among the Zulu people in Durban, South Africa for over 16 years. They are the missionaries that I will be serving with. Please don't forget to pray for them. Missionaries have the same prayer requests that we have - health, saftey, family in the States, finances, salvation of the people around them, strength for each day, wisdom in decisions, witnessing,... May we not forget to pray for the soldiers of God who are serving on the front lines!

No comments: